Gibson Law, PC is a Woodland Hills-based law firm with a statewide practice in all of California’s state and federal courts. We specialize in real estate law and business litigation.
– Results. Numerous six and seven figure judgments and settlements, as well as many defense verdicts after trial.
– Recognition. Martindale-Hubbell, America’s pre-eminent legal directory, gives Gibson Law, PC an AV rating: the highest for integrity and ability.
– Expertise. Numerous publications and frequent expert speaking.
– Experience. In practice since 1983.
– Areas of practice. All areas of real estate law, business litigation, arbitration, mediation, bankruptcy, drafting, negotiation, and review of all types of real estate contract, including purchase and sale, leasing, secured lending, and easements.
During the initial, no-charge, consultation, we will discuss your situation, explain your options, and give you an estimated budget. We will not take your case, unless we can help you in a cost-effective manner.
Guide to California Real Estate Law
A comprehensive guide to California real estate law.
California Real Estate Law Blog
Follow our blog, for regular updates on new cases and statutes.
The law is complex; rules have exceptions, which cannot be fully explained here. If you have a problem, call for a consultation. Real estate law differs from state to state; we deal primarily with California and federal law.